Sunday, October 25, 2009

Paranormal Activity.


I've seen so many mixed reviews about this movie just from my friends alone that I basically didn't have any bias to either it being good or bad going in. All I know is the hyped trailer for it I thought was extremely cheesy (and it turns out there's something else entirely wrong with it that I can't mention or it'll spoil it for people that want to see the movie.)

I was thoroughly scared during most of the film, biting down hard on my Twizzlers, trying not to jump too bad or choke on them. Midway through, I was pretty certain it was going to exceed my expectations and that I'd be agreeing with the half of my friends who thought this movie was good. Long story short, this movie was quite a let down. Typical, immature, uninspiring, disappointing.

Let's hope The Fourth Kind is MUCH better than this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen paranormal activity but i am already looking forward to the fourth kind =]