Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Highly Anticipated Release: Envy | Recitation


1. Guidance
2. Last Hours Of Eternity
3. Rain Clouds Running In A Holy Night
4. Pierces Of The Moon I Weaved
5. Lights And Solitude
6. Dreams Coming To An End
7. Imcomplete
8. Worn Heels And The Hands We Hold
9. A Hint And The Incapacity
10. A Breath Clad In Happiness
11. 0 And 1
12. Your Hand

-----

Finally Envy are coming out with a new record. One of the bands that drive me emotionally crazy more than you would imagine music to do so. Judging from the two songs I heard, "Dreams Coming To An End", a catchy punk driven song, and "0 And 1" a dark, doomy piece, I believe this will be the bands most diverse record, showcasing all of their sounds in one 60 minute opus. There have been rumors that this will be their final full length. I expect it to be nothing short of unbelievable.

No comments: