Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Logh | North (2007)


1. Saturday Nightmares
2. Weather Island
3. All the Trees
4. The Invitation
5. Death to My Hometown
6. The Black Box
7. Forest Eyes
8. Thieves in the Palace
9. Sometimes
10. A New Hope

Maybe there's reasons why I don't listen to this enough but this truly is one of the most beautifully depressing albums I've ever heard. It was one of my favorites of 2007 and then I somehow forgot about it and only just rediscovered its brilliance a few months ago. Tonight after listening to the band's debut I decided to re-listen to North again and it's gotten to that point where I just adore every song on the record. I highly recommend this CD to you if you want to listen to extremely nostalgic, melancholy, ambient, and straight up gorgeous pop songs.

Favorite tracks: "Weather Island", "The Invitation", "The Black Box"

No comments: