Monday, June 1, 2009

Looking Forward...


Here are some of the things I am looking forward to for the remainder of this year. Some of these I am already losing my mind over.

Music:
New dredg album this month. (even though we've all heard this, and its greatness)
New Mars Volta album this month.
New Regina Spektor album this month.
New Porcupine Tree album in September.
New Katatonia album in October.
New Between The Buried And Me in November.
Possibly a new Novembre album by year's end.
Possibly a new Agalloch album by year's end.

Pretty sure I am missing something.

Again, hoping Envy breaks some news about a new album.

Games:
Prototype this month.
The Bigs 2 next month.
Batman: Arkham Asylum in September.
Modern Warfare 2 in November.
Left 4 Dead 2 in November.
SPLINTER CELL: CONVICTION sometime in Q3. (Splinter cell is probably tied amongst my favorite series of games, along with Mortal Kombat.)

Shows:
Isis on Wednesday. I saw them last week and it was probably in my top 3 shows of all time.
dredg - 3 TIMES in 10 DAYS, later in July. Will be amazing, and borderline stalker-esque.
HOPEFULLY Tool sometime later summer. They've posted dates everywhere but the north east, so I'm anticipating I will find out how broke I will be this summer in just a few weeks.

Movies:
Winnebago Man.

Books:
-yeah right.

No comments: