Saturday, December 26, 2009

Looking Ahead 2: Games in 2010


Not only are there some highly anticipated music releases coming out next year, but there are a slew of games that are making it hard for me to sleep at night. Check it:

Bayonetta - Jan 5th
Mass Effect 2 - Jan 26th
Bioshock 2 - Feb 9th
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction - Feb 23rd
Final Fantasy XIII - March 9th
Red Dead Redemption - April 27th

These are just some of the great games coming out next year. I'm sure there will be lots more that may deserve attention such as Dark Void, the new Prince of Persia, Ghost Recon, Max Pain 3, Fable III etc.

I know that i'm especially excited for Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 coming out sometime in 2010. Be on the lookout for more random posts about the games as I get them. In the meantime, go out and buy Assassins Creed 2. It's possibly my game of the year for 2009.

No comments: