Monday, December 14, 2009

Looking Ahead: 2010


In the coming weeks Rabbit Hole Music will hold the top 10 albums of 2009 and on there you will see my write ups and thoughts of my top 10 records of the year and a list of other albums from 11-20 (which I'm still having a hard time ordering). A link will be provided when that time comes.

But I thought perhaps now was a good time before it is too late to take a look into the year 2010 and acknowledge the degree of combustion that will commence within my brain and upon my entire body.

In the year 2010 I am anticipating:

Rosetta
Circa Survive
Eluvium
The Unwinding Hours
Jonsi
Deftones
Alcest
Jakob
Burning Empires
Envy
Novembre
Moving Mountains
Agalloch
Intronaut
Explosions in the Sky

There are many more I am missing as it is late and I had maybe a bit too much wine tonight to fully develop within my mind the entire list of extraordinary anticipations coming out. I can always add more, BUT...

the possibility that Tool may release an album within those 12 months could easily confirm 2010 to be the greatest year in music.

We can only hope.

No comments: